Sherborne – The Old Green
A sensitive conversion of Grade II listed buildings in a conservation area to eight elegant town houses.
The Old Green has a colourful history. In 1750 it was famous as The Angel Inn, a major stopping place along the lengthy coaching routes from London to Exeter and Weymouth to Bath. It was given to Sherborne School in 1929 by Lord Iliffe.
The houses range from an intimate two-bedroom property to a grand four bedroom town house with a formal panelled drawing room. The classical Georgian elevations were retained and some of the properties have extensive views over the honey coloured stone town and countryside.
Project managed for, and a joint venture with Ash Mill Developments.
Coggans Well House,